Welcome to Overwater Marina Certified Location. We are a Caravan & Motorhome Club certified location and provide a peaceful rural location for you to rest and relax. You'll find us in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, close to the Shropshire Union Canal, just a 20 minute walk along the towpath from the award-winning village of Audlem.
Hard-standing pitches are available for Caravan & Motorhome Club members from £17 per night (with free electric hook-up, WIFI, and the use of toilets, showers and a chemical toilet disposal point). Laundry facilities are also available with tokens for sale from the Marina Reception.
Telephone 01270 812677 or email email@example.com to book a pitch or book online. Arrival time is between 1pm & 5pm – please call the office to arrange a later arrival. Departure time is 12pm. Please bear in mind that the minimum booking for summer time Bank Holiday weekends & Easter is 3 nights. Existing customers can log in to check any previous bookings or create a new one by clicking here .
If you are interested in a seasonal pitch please call the Overwater Office on 01270 812677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your pitch. Numbers are limited. Seasonal pitches are available by special arrangement. Electric to all pitches is metered and invoiced. Free Wifi is available. A £50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your pitch. Terms and Conditions apply.
We kindly request that you abide by the following sites rules:
1) Speed limit on the marina drive is 30mph and 10mph on the internal roads.
2) Please pitch your caravan at least 6 metres away from another van.
3) Arrival time is after 1pm and departure time is noon. Please advise the office if you wish to arrive after 5pm (summer) or 4pm (winter).
4) Dogs are welcome on a lead. Please clean up after them. The dog walking area is behind the main marina car park and you are welcome to exercise your dog here off the lead providing it is under control. Please ensure any dog mess is removed from this area and any of the surrounding fields as it can lead to neosporosis in the cattle which graze there from time to time.
5) BBQ's are permitted providing they are raised off the ground. Please be careful to allow ashes to cool before disposal in the bins. Sorry – no open fires, please do not burn the grass. Sorry – we do not allow electric awning heaters, gazebos, generators, campfires, log burners chinese lanterns, chimineas or caravan covers.
6) Please note that your vehicle, caravan and possessions are left at your own risk and we are not liable for any damage or theft. All caravans must have insurance.
7) Refuse disposal – domestic refuse only. Bins are provided on the car park at the rear of reception. A general refuse bin, cardboard bin and glass bin is provided. Other recycling facilities are available in Audlem on the main car park.
8) Main gate – the gate is kept open during the day and locked at night. A gate code is available from the Marina Reception.
9) Toilets and showers are in the marina reception building – during the day you can access them via the marina reception or through the back door. At night please use the back door (code is available from the Marina Reception). A sink is also available in the laundry room. Please leave all the facilities as you would wish to find them.
10) Chemical toilet disposal – this is at the back of the marina reception building – the code is available from the Marina Reception
11) Please do not pass on door codes to anyone else.
12) Grey water may be disposed of in the hedgerow directly behind the caravan site.
13) Laundry machines are available in the marina reception building. Tokens can be purchased from reception (£3.50 wash, £2.50 dry).
14) Marina reception is open 7 days a week, Winter hours are 9.30am to 4pm, BST hours are 9.30am to 5pm The Coffee Lounge is open 6 days a week (closed Mondays, except for Bank Holidays), 10.30am to 4.30pm (summer) and 10.30am to 3.30pm (winter). We stock most essentials in the small shop in the Marina reception.
15) Low season is from 1st October to 31st March and high season from 1st April to 30th September.